Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sign-ups are Go!

I have SIX slots available for hat orders!

Slot 1: Closed!
Slot 2: Open!
Slot 3: Open!
Slot 4: Open!
Slot 5: Open!
Slot 6: Open!

Choose your colours from below and email me (liedra@gmail.com) or BG PM me and I will set aside a slot for you. The cost will be US$50 including shipping. Depending on where you are on the list, there could be up to 8 weeks or so wait, so the sooner you get in the quicker you get hats! I will let you know the approximate wait time when you sign up, and will keep track here with pictures and such of progress! (I won't publish your name or anything on this side, probably just the description of the hat you are receiving).

Please then Paypal me the US$50 to liedra@gmail.com (include your name) email/PM me your shipping address if different from Paypal's registered address and I'll get started!

It will be a limited edition run; I cannot promise that I will be making any more than these. I also cannot promise that these will be the only ones -- I'm doing this for pocket money because my PhD scholarship ran out and I still have the PhD to finish! lol ^^;

Each one will be individually signed [Linliel], labelled and numbered to prove authenticity and come with washing and care instructions.

Pre-orderers should have received PMs/emails for their separate slot offers. I will make yours first!

Thanks for all the interest! Any questions please feel free to email/comment/PM me ^_^/

No comments:

Post a Comment